JOIN THE WAITING LIST NOW FOR THE NEXT GROUP STARTING FALL 2021
For Women Leaders in Tech...
LEARN HOW TO THRIVE AS A FEMALE LEADER
NAVIGATE YOUR PERSONAL, CAREER AND BUSINESS GROWTH IN A MALE DOMINATED INDUSTRY.
Introducing the Thriving Female Leaders Circle
A hands-on virtual 6 months networking & mastermind training programme that will help you to:
- Lead with more impact with the right balance of personal growth, career development and wellbeing
- Communicate more effectively with your team and stakeholders and set healthy boundaries and expectations
- Network outside your organisation and exchange best practices
WE ARE TRUSTED BY:
Let's Be Honest...
While working in a male-dominated industry like Tech or SaaS, you find yourself in a leadership role trying to juggle it all...
Chasing goals, putting the work in to achieve them, managing yourself and your direct reports - plus a partner, kids and/or a dog maybe.
To make matters even tougher you’re doing all of this in the middle of a global pandemic. So handling tough conversations, and trying to collaborate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders and potentially client relationships has become increasingly difficult.
You got this niggling feeling you're not enough or not doing it right.
You are not alone.
All ambitious and successful women feel like this from time to time!
We've been there. Without a safe space to discuss challenges and open up, how does one go about learning to lead with confidence and impact?
WHO IS KATRIN?
Katrin Sturm, our founder and Chief Empowering Officer (CEO) at The Best Possible You is a woman who knows how to lead.
But it wasn't always that way.
Katrin found herself in senior management roles in fast-paced, high pressure environments in multinational companies like Salesforce that required more than what she felt she had to succeed at the time.
This led her to start her own personal development journey, to lead and manage teams better, and most of all to become the best possible version of herself.
Katrin successfully climbed the corporate ladder for almost 10 years and started a profitable business in 2018 building on her strengths, experience and passion to empower female leaders and entrepreneurs.
Joining an exclusive new inner circle of like-minded female leaders that’s facilitated by a top executive coach who understands your company culture and can give you the confidence you need to open up?Yes! I'm Ready to Thrive!
By Joining The Thriving Female Leaders Circle, You Will Get:
No theoretical bullsh*tting here. You need practical input and guidance that grows with you combined with hands-on tips & best practices from women in similar roles and businesses.
PRACTICAL ADVICE AND TOOLS
Master your mindset and practice assertive communication for better relationships, setting boundaries for better work life integration, and handling tough decisions and conversations.
A SAFE SPACE FOR GROWTH
Safe, private and confidential space to open up, bounce ideas around and grow, all facilitated by a top executive coach, mentor and experienced facilitator.
"Katrin is supportive, enthusiastic, positive, and so goal-oriented. I really cannot recommend her enough!"
Suzanne, Head of EMEA Marketing
HOW IT WORKS:
By joining the Thriving Female Leaders Circle you will
- Participate in a bi-monthly 60-minute structured online live Zoom sessions designed for female leaders like you.
- Benefit from a network of like-minded female leaders from other renowned businesses in the Tech industry that you would otherwise not get to meet.
- Lean on your new inner circle and tribe through our private Slack channel where you can find tools and insights plus a short recap of our live sessions as well as our exclusive WhatsApp Group for immediate support.
NEXT GROUP CIRCLE KICKING OFF FALL 2021!
499 EUR per month
(2994 EUR total for 6 months)
We will assist in obtaining company budget or training allowance upon approval.Yes! I'm Ready to Thrive!
"I've been working with Katrin for two and a half years now, and it's been a complete game changer..."
-Nina, Sales Director
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are a driven woman in business in a first, second line management or executive role
- You work in a male-dominanted industry like the Tech or SaaS Industry in business relevant roles like (pre-)sales, business development, marketing, customer success or service or similar
- You are an ambitious woman who wants to:
- Lead with more impact and become a more efficient and effective people manager
- Manage yourself, your team and the business more successfully with the right balance of personal growth and wellbeing
- Further develop your brand
- Proactively drive your personal and career or even business development
- Upgrade your network and build valuable relationships while learning from others
- You are committed to personal growth and development, and understand that change in life, career and business starts with you.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU SHARE OUR VALUES:
You show up to the live sessions and actively participate.
Everything discussed within our group is confidential.
ENCOURAGEMENT & SUPPORT
In this group, we genuinely want to see each other succeed.
We'll shift away from victim mode and tackle the things you can control.
Be open to insights and feedback, and expect to be positively challenged in order to move forward.