** OPEN NOW for next cohort starting in January 2022 **
LET'S GROW AND THRIVE TOGETHER AS
FEMALE LEADERS IN TECH
BECOME THE BEST POSSIBLE VERSION OF YOURSELF PROFESSIONALLY IN A MALE DOMINATED INDUSTRY
Welcome to the Female Leaders in Tech Circle
A hands-on virtual 6 months mastermind & accountability programme that will help you to:
- Lead with more impact and boost your confidence
- Communicate more effectively with your team and stakeholders and set healthy boundaries and expectations
- Learn from others outside your organisation, exchange best practices and achieve your career and business goals
Let's explore if this is the right programme for you.BOOK AN INTRODUCTORY CALL WITH KATRIN
WE ARE TRUSTED BY:
Let's Be Honest...
While working in a fast-pace, highly dynamic and male-dominated SaaS or Tech business, you find yourself in a leadership role trying to juggle it all...
Chasing goals, putting the work in to achieve them and trying to keep your management and the business happy.
To make matters even tougher you’re doing all of this in a still remote or hybrid work environment where it is easy to purely focus on the business and team needs - putting your leadership development, career progression and self-care last.
So handling tough conversations, and trying to collaborate effectively with colleagues, stakeholders and potentially client relationships has become increasingly difficult.
You got this niggling feeling you're not enough or not doing it right.
You are not alone.
All ambitious and successful women feel like this from time to time!
We've been there. Without a safe space to discuss challenges and open up, how does one go about learning to lead with confidence and impact?
WHO IS KATRIN?
Katrin Sturm, our founder and at The Best Possible You Ltd. is a woman who knows how to lead.
But things have not always come easy to her.
Katrin found herself in senior management roles in fast-paced, high pressure environments in multinational companies like Salesforce that required more than what she felt she had to succeed at the time.
This led her to start her own growth journey, to lead teams and manage stakeholders better, and most of all become a better version of herself.
Katrin successfully climbed the corporate ladder for almost 10 years and started a profitable business in 2018 building on her strengths, experience and passion to empower female leaders and entrepreneurs.
Having the ongoing support of an exclusive inner circle of like-minded female leaders in similar roles and tech businesses facilitated by an experienced growth mentor and female leadership coach, who has been in your shoes before.
Your challenges are being heard, understood and are taken seriously.
You feel part of a safe community where you are being positively challenged, receive valuable tips and a neutral perspective while being held accountable for your goals.
BOOK AN INTRODUCTORY CALL WITH KATRIN
By Joining The Thriving Female Leaders Circle, You Will Get:
No theoretical bullsh*tting here. You need practical input combined with 'real life' tips & best practices from women in similar roles and businesses for whatever challenge currently on your plate.
PRACTICAL ADVICE AND TOOLS
Master your mindset and practice assertive communication for better work relationships, setting boundaries for better work life integration, and handling tough decisions and conversations.
A SAFE SPACE FOR GROWTH
A confidential space to discuss your challenges and extend your comfort zone - wherever you might be on your growth journey - where you are being held accountable for your goals.
"I joined as I wanted to become a more strategic leader and I got so much more than I was looking for!
It gave me a massive boost to my confidence!"
Senior Manager EMEA Solution Consulting at Docusign
HOW IT WORKS:
By joining the Female Leaders in Tech Circle you will
- Participate in 60-minutes structured online live Zoom sessions twice per month with up to 4 selected female leaders in Tech with similar seniority and roles for 6 months.
- Benefit from the expertise, experience and advice of other like-minded female leaders from other renowned businesses in the Tech industry that you would otherwise not get to meet.
- Discuss your individual accountability updates and current challenges during your dedicated hot seat slot in every single meeting receiving valuable feedback and input from the group.
- Get access to two 1:1 sessions with Katrin, an experienced executive coach & growth mentor with hands-on leadership experience in Tech
- Be able to access our digital library of virtual masterclasses and more on trending topics and challenges for women in tech for FREE
- Lean on your new inner circle and tribe through our private Slack channel where you can find your self-set accountability tasks as well as our exclusive WhatsApp Group for immediate support
We only accept one leader per company per group to keep things as non-biased, neutral and confidential as possible.
Based on previous member's feedback, we only accept 4 members per group to keep the momentum going for every single leader and to ensure an outstanding impact and progress in every single session.
Only 4995,- EUR total for this transformational 6 months programme
including all of the above benefits.
We can assist in obtaining company budget, training allowance, or education reimbursement.BOOK AN INTRODUCTORY CALL WITH KATRIN
"If it was me, I'd definitely join the circle again."
Head of Talent, Team & Culture
THIS PROGRAMME IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are a driven woman in business in a first, second line management or executive role
- You work in the male-dominated Tech or SaaS Industry with leadership experience of at least 1 year plus in business development, (pre-) sales marketing, customer success, service, HR, IT, engineering or similar
- You are an ambitious woman who knows that change and growth starts with yourself and can be uncomfortable at times
- You are committed to your professional development and personal growth
MOST IMPORTANTLY, YOU SHARE OUR VALUES:
You show up to the live sessions and actively participate.
Everything discussed within our group is confidential.
ENCOURAGEMENT & SUPPORT
In this group, we genuinely want to see each other succeed.
We'll shift away from victim mode and tackle the things you can control.
Be open to insights and feedback, and expect to be positively challenged in order to move forward.
NOT SURE IF IT'S THE RIGHT FIT FOR YOU?
Would you like to explore with Katrin if this is the right path for you? Let's have a quick call to see how I can help you.BOOK AN INTRODUCTORY CALL WITH KATRIN